Friday, August 8, 2008

Review: African Royale Hot Six Oil

I've finally got the chance to try this oil. I've tried it on numerous occasions, it's just okay. When I first tried it, I moisturized and then sealed with Hot Six Oil. My hair feel good at first, but I then noticed that my hair felt slightly rough to the touch like the cuticles were raised?! That is something I would never expect from an oil. After that I hated it, but then I thought I'd try it as a prepoo a couple weeks later, still wasn't impressed.

Today I used it to seal in my moisturizer and so far so good...LOL. I know, its weird! I'm going to use it up until its finished, but I don't think I will repurchase. However, it does smell good (kinda fruity) and its very light on your strands. It does have my beloved Safflower oil in it as well.

Click here for African Royale Hot Six Oil Ingredients.


Price: $4.99 CAD

Hairlicious Rating: (3/5) Okay

-----------------UPDATE 9/23/08-----------------------

I've been using Hot Six Oil exclusively for over a month now and I have to admit it's a pretty good product. It does a wonderful job of keeping the moisture in my hair for long periods of time. Its slowly becoming one of my staples. It's also a great addition to your deep conditioners since it has all kinds of good stuff already mixed in it!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive