Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Don't Want To Do This But...

I think I'm going to have to trim my hair :-( I'm so sad right now but I know its for the better. When I first relaxed, my ends looked alright, but now they are getting tangled, snagging on one another, I'm paranoid! I normally trim with every other relaxer, however this time around I gotta trim again.

Right now, its all about healthy hair, so holding on to these ends wouldn't be the best decision. I went to Walmart yesterday to look for some Conair or Goody Trimming scissors but they were sold out. Now, I'm thinking about going to my hair dresser (Tuesday) for a wash, blow dry and trim?? Im kinda scared to do it on my own, although it would be cheaper.

I'll fill you in on what I decide to do :-(

P.S. I need trimmed ends to join the Healthy Textures Deep Conditioning/No Trimming Challenge

Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive