Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Salon Review: Loxx Hair Design


This is for all of you ladies in the TDOT (Toronto, Canada). I relaxed my hair at a salon by the name of Loxx Hair Design Inc.

3 Spring Garden Ave. (Yonge & Sheppard Intersection)
North York, ON
M2N 3G1
(416) 226 - 5699





I had a pleasant experience over at Loxx. The stylists were very nice. What I loved most is that they are Mizani and Fiberguard Certified, unlike my previous hair dresser. Loxx uses quality products, Dudley, Mizani, Nexxus, KeraCare etc. They do not overprocess the relaxed hair. They base your scalp for you & relax the roots only.

Vivian, my stylist, was very knowledgeable about healthy hair practises, products etc. which is what I've always desired in a stylist. She was concerned about my ends and only trimmed off what I asked her too. She was very easy to talk to and answered all of my questions in detail.











The only downfall about going to this hair salon is that they are quite pricey & they only have meter parking. So don't be alarmed if you have to leave with your hair half flat ironed to pay the meter.


Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive