Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Relaxed and Trimmed aka BIG CHOP

I relaxed my hair with Mizani Butter Blends system at the salon and it went well, I don't have much to say about the relaxer to be honest. I just don't see the hype. It relaxed my hair just like any other relaxer I've tried. I didn't notice a difference. I also got a BIG CHOP on my ends. I disliked them for a long time (since August 2008) but I was so scared to get them trimmed (from my previous hair updates). I haven't trimmed my hair since May 1st, 2008. I just thought "babying" them would do the trick...it didn't... oh well.

I wanted it done because they just didn't feel healthy, and healthy hair is NUMBER 1 on my list...not raggedy ends. I decided to cut it this length and straight across. I feel like my hair will grow better and not in a "V" shape (I personally don't like it). So I'm pretty much at APL. It may be a setback but I don't look at it that way. Right now it's all about maintaining my ends!! I'm happy since it looks much healthier. My hair is pretty much all texlaxed, so those old relaxed ends needed to go!


I'm in the "Moisturize & Bun for Length Challenge" on HAIRLISTA INC. , come and join me!!

Here is a pic to show you ladies what I'm talking about:






Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive