Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner

So I've officially tried the infamous Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner that was on My Wishlist. All I have to say is that it holds up to it's promises. I used it as a deep conditioner (so under heat for about 25mins) with no additions (i.e. EVOO, Honey etc) and it felt my hair very soft, fluffy and moisturized.

What I love most about this conditioner is that it makes my hair explode!! I'm taking BIG, thick, huge hair! I was totally shocked. It's probably the panthenol that did that. The only down side is that I had no slip whatsoever and the fact that its kinda pricey for just a 10oz bottle! It's all good though. Probably if you add EVOO to it, it will have more slip. Kenra is definately going to be in my moisturizing deep conditioner rotation soon!

Hairlicious Rating: (4/5) Pretty Good

Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive