Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight, Pin Straight Conditioner

Product Claims: With a Fusion of Honeyed Pear & Silk The power will go straight to your head. Can I be straight with you? You already think straight. but you want to go flat out. Well, I'll give you a big dose of conditioning to help you get your straight look. Pour on the lusciousness root to tip with my creamy formula fused with honeyed pear & silk. It revives your hair's silkiness and shine and helps it move in a fine line.
Directions: Massage me in. relax. rinse me out. walk straight ahead.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, CyclopentaSiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Honey Extract, Pyrus Pyrifolia/Pyrus Bretschneideri Blend Juice (Pear), Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33


The Truth: I tried this conditioner out of sheer curiousity. I figured that since I'm stretching and the new growth can be kinda kinky and annoying at times, that this conditioner will straighten that out for me. I noticed that my hair and ends were straigher than normal which was a plus. My new growth was laying down more flat then usual too. However, this conditioner made my hair slightly tangled and kinda on the dry side. So, nothing spectacular here. Would I repurchase? Now thats a straight up NO.

Price: $2.97 CAD
Hairlicious Rating: (2.5/5) Just Okay



Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive