Friday, July 11, 2008

IM IN THE USA!...finally : )

Hey Everyone,

I'm on Vacation in North Carolina , U.S.A visiting my hubby's sister and family. It's great out here and sooo hot...gotta love it. I've never been to the states before (said isn't it..LOL) and I must say it is quite different from Toronto, Canada i.e. the houses, roads, stores, people etc.

What I find funny is that my hair is retaining more moisture than ever down here. I don't get it. After I shampooed and deep conditioned yesterday, my new growth was laying down more flat (I am 10 weeks post relaxer) and that never happened before! It could be the air or the water, who knows =] I only have to moisturize and seal probably 1x /day...

I can't wait to try out all the cool restaurants and go shopping in all the stores that we don't have in Canada and of course check out the BSS because I definately know that I'll find a larger variety of hair products more easily than in the TDOT.


Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive