Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment

Promises: Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment is an intensive conditioning treatment for chemically treated hair. This moisturizing conditioner will...
- Strengthen weak hair
- Leave hair soft and silky to the touch
- Repair damaged and over-processed hair
- Rehydrate dry, brittle hair
- Restore moisture
- Improve elasticity
- Add body

Directions:
For Instant Conditioning: Leave on hair for 2 minutes. Rinse well. Style as desired.
For Mega Deep Conditioning: Leave on hair for 5-7 minutes (use a heating cap if desired). Rinse well. Style As Desired.

Ingredients: Water(Aqua), Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Panthenol, Cholesterol, Methylparaben, Silk Amino Acids, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroidothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

The Truth: My Oh My, All I have to say is that I'm sold. This conditioner will forever be in my deep conditioner rotation as it quickly became a staple. It moisturizes, smooths, conditions my hair extremely well I'm shocked every time I use it and the DAY AFTER. It did everything it promised. Yes, it has mineral oil but I really don't care at this point. My hair loves it and I never get breakage later on in the week whenever I use it. I now believe the hype about this conditioner and I'm excited!!! Silk Elements is doing big thangs!

I will be using this conditioner as part of my 2009 Hairlista Deep Conditioning Challenge :-)

Price: $6.99, 20oz


Hairlicious Rating: (5/5) Excellent


Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive