Friday, January 23, 2009

I Want Jamaican Black Castor Oil

This is one of the next items on my wish list. I've heard amazing things about it from the wonderful ladies on the Hairlista Inc. Social Network and my new stylist recommended it as an overnight pre-poo treatment.

Advantages of using Jamaican Black Castor Oil:
Tropic Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil is known to cleanse toxins from the scalp, nourish and thicken the hair, stimulate hair growth, moisturize dry brittle hair, repair split ends, and give hair body and bounce.
I'm thinking about applying this to my scalp twice a week to cleanse my scalp thus promoting growth. My scalp is well cleansed from shampooing twice a week. However, adding Castor Oil to my regimen will reassure me that my scalp is staying clean. This may be a great way for me to reach my goals even faster.



Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive