Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Salon Review: The Cut Above


The Cut Above

Located:

Pickering Town Centre Mall
1355 Kingston Rd,
Pickering, Ontario
(905)837-0788




Alright, so I went to a new salon today and everything turned out pretty good. My stylist was a gentleman by the name of George. He used ORS Olive Oil Lye Relaxer on my hair and I must say that my hair feels very good right about now. I'm pleased!

He Rel
axed, Neutralized, Deep Conditioned (AG Intensive Conditioning Treatment), Dried, Blow Dried and Flat ironed my hair. He used a really light serum by RUSK all over. My hair has a nice sheen to it and it's very light and bouncy :-) I must say that he was kinda rough with my hair at times (i.e. detangling and towel drying) but as soon as I warned him, he stopped..which is good!


What I loved most, is that the Salon is in a MALL! So free parking and the food court is just downstairs. I was very happy about that!!!! I think I'll go back :-)

Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive