Monday, September 22, 2008

Hair Update

  • Still haven't dusted my ends like I said I was..haha..I'm such a chicken!!
  • Kinda shedding (nothing too serious), I think my iron is low @ the moment.
  • Haven't found that "perfect" mid-week DC since Creme of Nature Nourishing Conditioner
  • I Hot Six Oil as a sealent after I moisturize plus it has my beloved Safflower Oil in it too.
  • Finally found my staple shampoo's 1) Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo (red label) & 2) Jason Sea Kelp Shampoo
  • Realized that I'm really underprocessed in the back of my hair close to my nape. It's "Wave city" back there! The Nu Expressions Normal Strength relaxer was noootttt strong enough for my coarse hair! I'm 6 wks post but really feeling like I'm 8-9 wks post relaxer. I think Im texlaxed by accident :-(

Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive