Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Top 12 Products for 2008

Here are My Top 12 Products for 2008(12 products = 12 months = 1yr) that I've absolutely fallen in love with this year!!! These products have helped me manage my hair tremendously throughout my hair journey.

12. S-Curl No Drip Activator
11. Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil
10. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-in
9. Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment
8. Elasta QP H-Two Leave-in Spray
7. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6. Porosity Control Conditioner
5. AtOne Botanical Reconstructor Conditioner
4. Elasta QP DPR-11 Remoisturizer
3. Wave Nouveau Finishing Moisturizing Lotion
2. Hot Six Oil
1. Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo (red label)

What are some of your top products for 2008?

Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive