Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tips When Buying A Blow Dryer

Many people choose a blow dryer because of how it looks rather than how it can benefit the hair. I'm currently on the hunt for a new blow dryer since my Thanksgiving Dinner (Oct 12th '08) is coming up and I want my hair straight. I know there are a ton of blow dryers on the market right now, so I've done my research and I know what I'm looking for.

How to Choose The Right Blow Dryer:

- Pay attention to the amount of WATTS - The higher it is the more air flow it gives.
- Make sure its Ceramic - Ceramic hair dryers use "far infrared" technology to reduce frizz while locking in hair's natural moisture.
- Or Tourmaline - Tourmaline crystals emit negative ions that eliminates frizz for smoother, silkier hair in 60% less time. Your hair will feel conditioned.
- It should be lightwight so your wrists/arms won't hurt. Some weigh less than 2 lbs.
- It should come with a nozzle attachment. This focuses the air stream directly where you want it.
- Make sure it's Ionic as this provides the hair with more shine.
- Low EMF (electronic megnetic field) helps to create ions for the hair which keeps the hair healthy. Less EMF in the atmosphere is better for your health.
- Quite motor - So your not disturbing the whole house.
- Variable speeds and heat controls is always a good buy.
- Cool shot button - An option if you don't want to use heat to dry your hair.

Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive