Friday, March 14, 2008

All About My Hair!

CEO/Founder of Hairlicious & Hairlista Inc.

Hairlicious Inc. was designed to track my hair growth progress and share with my readers what works for my hair, what doesn't and any valuable information that I may come across.

I was initially inspired by ladies on Black Hair Media Forum. Many of the ladies on the forum have achieved long healthy hair!!! What really got me going was the ladies on Long Hair Care Forum. I never knew Black Women could have such long beautiful hair, honestly (take a look for yourself). With that being said, I started my own healthy hair care journey back in October 2007. It's been a blast!!!

I started off with hair slightly above my shoulders with damaged thin ends. My 1st goal is to have healthy APL hair with thicker ends (Reached May 1st 2008). My 2nd goal is to reach FULL APL by August '08 (Reached August 12th 2008). I had a minor set back in November 2008 and I had to cut my hair a little above APL. My 3rd goal is to achieve BSL by summer 2009 (Reached August 30th 2009). My 4th goal is to reach FULL MBL by Spring 2010. I have 4b/c type hair & I'm currently BSL. I obsess over moisturizing conditioners, conditioners with botanical extracts, designer handbags, sunglasses, & chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream!

I'm on a serious quest for healthy long hair. I am also dedicated & determined to help educate and provide knowledge on healthy hair care practices to those who are in need. Be sure to join Hairlista Inc. Social Network to mingle with other ladies who are all about healthy hair care and getting results!

Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive