Monday, February 7, 2011

Marina- Celebrity Fashion Stylist: Press Release

press-release



FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Free-Press-Release.com) February 6, 2011 --
MAR!NA creates beautiful concepts and watches them come to life! She understands the importance of ‘brand’ and through fashion imagery creates the right unique look for the client and their universal target audience. Her inspiration comes from fashion's ability repeating itself, using the past as a major reference in her work. Marina turns the ordinary into the extraordinary. Networking and working with new people is a great aspect of her career that she enjoys .


Marina’s approach is personable, her motto ‘We all have an individual style…. And my job is to simply enhance it! My client has to feel comfortable and look beautiful in what he or she is wearing! "I want them to look the best...they can only achieve that if they are comfortable- not only in their own skin but in the clothing they wear too!" says Marina.

Marina is one of the best emerging stylists working in the Hollywood, CA. Her style offers celebrity red carpet events, wardrobe styling for catlog, commercials, television, & movies, fashion editorial, image consultation, personal shopping, bridal dress consultation, & headshot wardrobe.

"I look forward to making your next project smooth, branded and look its best! "

If interested contact me:

EMAIL: DMoiselleMarina@aol.com
Like my Fan Page @ www.facebook.com/pages/MARINA-Celebrity-Fashion-Stylist
Follow me on Twitter@ www.twitter.com/DMoiselleC


Read my fashion blog @ www.DMoiselle.com
www.modelmayhem.com/MarinaFashionStylist or just use my MM# 2038195


XoXo
Marina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive