![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_00.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj7FFfNoxUWlNZGkfllHhhG7lUU7FvuJVGBcDaBQtUlgl_96hW3vq1tJmxSKotygHr2xCvQOyfF0iMlprXi0nez2pajTYmteHWMaKbYBJz9URgPMZNk83NkYy_aeSHU5lYWHblX-k3-3b0O/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_00.jpg)
Here's British reality star Chantelle Houghton in France today. Honestly, I've never heard of this woman before, but believe it or not, I'm familiar with bikinis. No, really, I wouldn't lie to you. Unless we were married then it'd be an almost daily occurrence.
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_07.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgv3eZPguhW5gl5ZoqUBr0Boms5W14h6yGzth0hqGWF1L0doluWfCnRUrpo9IQhcMtKz4qsEU6VidfLR6FaBblsydZmaw9zzUPDz-cbUTn7mULJhVEMxeHFVj-4jkszRlYMy_DTyEP1UZSF/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_07.jpg)
WIFE: Honey, what are you doing?
ME: Eating a sandwich.
WIFE: But you're standing in the garage naked with a chainsaw.
ME: .... We ran out of mustard.
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_06.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEihaQ2RrWw-vZ8oc55Z3XrLDrmEm9PYcn179gZ7k-DX8qnHc7m0BNR8UmxpDsc0a7ZA_c3BlMar3z9yvlMF1j1ZCSQkq8tBcglHzHx4GIN4fFZU3OvvNUWutk3mC0qT2rh6Yuj5yQWORSKr/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_06.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_05.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjhRNTtYrxH-MTowUVQwCF7BNtIXceKUUthiJs3a1VYm0UA0jkIywKFkLfwWZLeFiu5gCdSEd8JMDgT1MH-6ZrAYw-R5S8RJHnxJIqZ2Lah16y89sNv9ODVBc9qu_34gBkn558P9dqI6clE/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_05.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_04.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhG6JjANU7-4RrCmUg-dpofcC5OcFcQ16omh8QtnFqYbRPEVmVSO8wmG24w11mXcdr65vPCztgqfiODoykcjWVEN3UVAAHnwvzEE3MqdkGURAuuCjCpdZ9_XwAHTxefikC25hs18j24v_jD/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_04.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_03.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhEC0jIPeHzgUhlsUqGW6U3rv-J8CPelnOQ8v-jos4Y3eg1yq4opTuOCYV5zB0vtwxdpZaCDEHM53aEFscY-Kgfnt7zI6LHpV1TOs4jB1yWuGCI2_uQA_wPYmTANNnzuJkBxtpHwUM6I_Kl/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_03.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_02.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiuMNr-kcyXAjnCG3V55UxuBsWKM09u9bxpZx6zqmbWtf3MK_QZf8S2oKzoXtJFuxoDjm0nwrEs_rUbemv46847siAFuZnOU1AglMA_wvVGH8dX8lbiNuUu1Bhlc1ulSmRtlp6sHkFjcVK5/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_02.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_01.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiUOcWECEs4-2FXyAr2ngpA5X-5ur1loVKun40LhcbiuKb7Ar1G7ztyfirnG58ifZvLySSCsYUuwgZnk_iPz41rpKnfDYijQ38DILX4jozNWBsgD61co5iUMmK-4OXZC8B3FSZJYmNdiFjr/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_01.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
0 comments:
Post a Comment