Thursday, May 21, 2009

I've been having some BAD HAIR ISSUES so....

Today I decided to clarify my hair since I haven't done so in over a month and a half. Isn't that bad? I know..I'm ashamed to say it especially when I use products on a day-to-day basis that contain silicone.

The Drama: As of late, my hair has been dry, brittle, unresponsive to products, straw looking. Just a hot MESS!!!!

So I pulled out my Ion Clarifier, lathered twice letting it sit on my hair for about 2mins each time. I made sure I focused on my ends because I want a clean slate. Then I followed up with my trusty Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo, lathered twice as well. I followed up with some Creme of Nature Porosity Control Conditioner for 3 mins with a plastic cap. I rinsed that out then proceeded to Deep condition my hair under heat for 45mins on medium.

The Cure:


- 5 tsp of Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol
- 4 tsp of Hot Six Oil
- 1 Cap ful of Castor Oil (for added softness since my hair felt rough to the touch)

The Results: Fabulous buttery soft hydrated hair! My SE MC never fails me =]

My Tip: If you use silicone based products often, remember to clarify at least once a month to ensure that your hair is free of build up and your products can penetrate the hair. Oh and don't forget to clarify your ends!!

Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive