Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mini Product Haul at Trade Secrets

Recently I went to Trade Secrets and purchased some "salon quality" products. I love the Abba Color Protect line (no I'm not color treated but it's specifically designed for chemically treated hair) and I've been eyeing the Joico k-pak deep penetrating reconstructor for some time now since I've heard nothing but great reviews about it.

I have used both products and I must say I enjoy them both. I'm still in my testing phase so I can't really give a full review at the moment. Expect one soon!

In case your wondering, "why did Sunshyne pick up these products?" Well to answer your question, #1 I wanted to rotate my shampoo's on a weekly basis so that my hair doesn't get immune to my CON red label. #2 I got the Joico DPR so that I can incorporate more protein into my regimen. Protein is slowly becoming my friend :-)

Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive