Sunday, February 22, 2009

Great news for Keracare Humecto lovers!

Dr. Ali Syed, who is certified hair magician for Avlon products, made an exciting announcement on his blog recently about some changes to Keracare's beloved Humecto Conditioner. For those of you who aren't aware (like I wasn't), apparently the Humecto you and I buy in the 8oz and 16 oz sizes are formulated differently from the 5lb size your stylist would normally use. The 5lb bucket of Humecto was comprised of a richer, thicker formula that most of us new nothing about.

Well times have changed ladies and now everyone of us now has the opportunity to enjoy the delicious benefits of this thicker, richer formula. I've always been a fan of Humecto so I am completely smitten by the news. I can only imagine how much more moisturizing this new formula will be. I can't wait to try it!

BTW, If you're picking up a bottle make sure it has the yellow label that says "Now Richer & Thicker" on it so you know are buying the new formula. Dr. Ali has a picture of the bottle on his blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive