Friday, January 4, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens Talks About Controversial Nude Pictures

Teen star Vanessa Hudgens talks about her experience regarding the controversial leaked nude pictures that jeopardized her blossoming career.

"It's very traumatic, and I am extremely upset it happened," the High School Musical star confides. "I hope all my fans can learn from my mistake and make smart decisions."
The 19-year-old singer/actress reveals that she knew the photos had been leaked online. "We heard some story was going to break in the tabloids, and I was like, 'What?!' A few days later, the picture came out while I was on vacation in Australia. Thank God I wasn't home - it would have sucked."

Hudgens says that she learned a lesson from the scandal; "It's very unfortunate because with the Internet these days, you don't have a personal life."

"Nothing is private. Everyone knows everything, and they can find out everything about you. You have to be aware of the people you're around," she added.

[ source ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive