Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ciara picture

sexy ciara
Ciara's party train kept right on rolling Monday night, as the R&B star celebrated her 22nd birthday at South Beach's Cameo nightclub. The bash – complete with a sparkler-topped chocolate cake and a bottle of Cristal – came on top of previous fetes in Washington, D.C., Atlanta and New York (where she held two separate soirĂ©es). So what's with all the repeat performances?




"I missed my 21st birthday [because] I was on tour promoting my album," she told PEOPLE. "Since I didn't get to celebrate turning 21, I'm celebrating exiting 21."
ciara picture
And she's not done yet. The singer – who broke up with singer Bow Wow last year and recently denied rumors of romance with 50 Cent – jets to the Bahamas today for two more nights of revelry. "At first I said only five parties, but it somehow turned into seven!" she exclaimed.
sexy ciara



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive