Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I went HoneyFig for the first time!

Today I went to HoneyFig for the first time. I've been meaning to go for the longest time. For all you Toronto Ladies, it's located on Yonge St. south of Sheppard in North York.

As soon as I walked in I felt calm, relaxed and at peace. Candles were burning, ambient music was playing, I was in a very tranquil atmosphere. I saw so many products lines many women on hair boards talk about that I've never seen in person i.e. Salerm 21, Lacio Lacio, Miss Key 10 en 1, Jane Carter Solutions, Mixed Chicks, Ultra Black Hair, Curls etc.

I felt like I could stay there all day!! BUT I had to leave. I should have taken photos of the store but I forgot my camera at home..next time! I just picked up some moisturizers (the Whipped Cream has an amazing vanilla frosting scent, its sooooo yummy) that I could use on freshly flat ironed hair for the holidays, here are a couple pics:



























































(note: the moisturizer on my finger is Ultra Black Hair Lotion)

Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive