Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Amazing Hairstyle From Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga’s style isn’t for the faint of heart. With her elaborate outfits and ever changing hairstyles, she fearlessly manages to push through the envelope of fashion. And no doubt Lady Gaga’s craziest hairstyles are not less remarkable, as she has her own unique, maybe a little bit abnormal, but anyway inimitable Gaga-labeled style!
You can browse our Celebrity Hairstyles category for Lady Gaga hairstyles. See some of the newest and hottest pictures of Lady Gaga and get new ideas for your next hairstyle.
Lady Gaga Bob Hairstyle
Lady Gaga Bob Hairstyle
You can always count on Lady Gaga for an eye catching look. The style icon showed off a sophisticated bob while leaving the Mayfair hotel.
Lady Gaga French Twist
 Lady Gaga French Twist
Gaga dangerously borders on classic elegance with a platinum blond French twist.

Lady Gaga Long Straight Cut
Lady Gaga Long Straight Cut
Lady Gaga always keeps us guessing with her eccentric style. The music icon debuted grey tinted locks while leaving a hotel in London. She topped off her look with cool rounded shades.
Lady Gaga Beehive
Lady Gaga Beehive
Wonder what the inspiration was behind this look. Gaga donned a heavy-looking blonde wig to go with her all lace ensemble. Do you think she can sit up straight in the car?
Lady Gaga quoted, “I have more than 20 wigs. That way, I can have a new hairstyle everyday without having to run to the hairdresser, which is great, isn’t it? And I can choose which one I want to wear depending on my mood. Today I felt like red curls. The way I present myself to the outside world always reflects how I feel inside.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive