Wednesday, May 6, 2009

3 weeks in the Castor Oil Challenge and...

I'm 5 weeks post relaxer today (started the challenge at 3 wks post). I must say that I have been slacking off simply because my schedule is getting more and more hectic lately. So instead of me doing the Advance Level in the challenge, (applying JBCO to my scalp 3 times a week) I was doing it maybe once or so a week (SMH, I know it's bad).

Well that's all going to change right about now. It's a wrap!! I'm taking this up a notch and really getting into it. I loved my results last time so I'm re-instating my commitment to apply the JBCO to my scalp, 3x/week. I have about 5 more weeks until I relax (maybe 6 if I stretch a little) so I have a lot of work to put in since time is going to fly.


Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive