Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm back from Oklahoma City ;-)

What an awesome week I had! I would have blogged sooner but I was extremely busy and barely had access to the inernet.

I thank God for the opportunity to travel, be amongst highly successful people, and learn that life is meant to live abundantly! Period. I was in Oklahoma City for 1 week on an extraordinary convention that literally changed my life around. I wasn't supposed to go, but when God has a plan for you, nothing can interfere with it. My perspective on how I view my life and others has significantly changed.

In these times, we must seek bigger and better things for ourselves, honestly. Life is not all about the "9-5 J-O-B work till you drop and have no money at the end" concept. Don't you agree? God's intention is for all of us to live life with passion, time freedom and the ability to help/service others.

Now more than ever, we have to make a change in the way we think and view our lives, seriously. I can honestly say that more and more I am starting to unplug myself from this so-called "Matrix" and save myself from the system. God calls us to great things, service others and live well, I am going to do just that...are you????..see you at the TOP :-)

Are you hungry and passionate for something bigger and better in your life? If so, what are you thirsty for? Is the economy affecting your finances?

Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive