Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Relaxed & I'm Full APL :-)

OMG, this stretch was sooo long. It felt like years, honestly..LOL. As you may or may not know, I'm currently in North Carolina and its been a hard task trying to find a hair dresser that appreciates healthy hair care practices. I goggled & called around and finally found a salon called Unique Hair Creations in Fayettville, North Carolina . They were great!!!!

My stylist was nice, very attentive and grateful for my service. She used Nu Expressions Normal strength relaxer by Bronner Brothers. It didn't burn or irritate my scalp. She suggested that I get a trim (like every stylist) but I said "No" since I can't trust just anyone to trim my hair. She was very understanding in my decsion. She put a lot of heat protectant/serum in my hair before flat ironing so my hair looks kinda flat. Oh well, Im happy its relaxed & it grew. Here are the results:













For more photos, check out my Fotki and leave a comment letting me know you came through :-). In order to view some of my photos you must be logged in (a member).




Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive