Friday, June 27, 2008

Motions Moisture Plus

Product Claims: Motions After-Shampoo Moisture Plus for Professional Use Only with Silicone and Panthenol Restores Hair’s Normal Acid Ph, Softens and Supports Hair’s Integrity, Smoothes Hair Even Hair’s Porosity and Smoothes it Exterior. Delivers shine and easy combing. Penetrates into hairshaft and conditions from within. Contains panthenol, a vitamin derivative and glycerin to provide moisture.

Directions: After Relaxing: Rinse Relaxer Thoroughly and Towel Dry Hair. Apply Moisture Plus Conditioner for Ten Minutes. Shampoo, Reapply for Ten Minutes and Rinse. After Shampooing: Apply and Ample Amount, Cover with a shower Cap and Rinse after Fifteen Minutes.

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil Paraffinum Liquidum, Polyquaternium-32, Glycerin, Quaternim-80 Dimethicone PEG-7 Sostearate, Dimethicone Pantehenol, DMDM Hydantoin, Amyl Cnnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl, Methyl Propional, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum).


The Truth: I did not like this conditioner, at all. I heard good reviews about it from members on a couple hair boards, so I decided I'd try it out. It was pretty cheap too. I used it straight, didn't add anothing to it. It left a weird film on my strands. It made my ends frizzy, dry, and stringy. It took a lot of my moisturizer to get it back to normal, even then it still felt bad :( Never again!!

Price: $3.97
CAD

Hairlicious Rating: (2/5) Pretty Bad


Sunshyne


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive