Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hair Tip: Damp Bunning

After moisturizing & sealing or after you've washed, conditioned, and air dried your hair, put your hair into a bun and you'll notice that your hair will remain moisturized for a longer period of time since all the hair is gathered together and tucked away from the elements (i.e. clothing, weather etc.).

When your hair is in a clip, your ends are exposed or separated from each other thus allowing moisture to easily escape. Bunning is a low manipulative style that keeps the hair moist and protected throughout the day.

I've noticed a difference when bunning as opposed to just clipping up my hair. My hair is more moist when in a bun. Plus, moist hair 24/7 is the key to length retention. I now damp bun everyday without fail with my headbands (just like the pic). Try it and see how it works for you!


Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive